A few years ago at one of the online meetings we had discussed content
acceleration with gzip.  I know that 4.0.10 and above support on-the-fly
ADP compression but are there plans to extend it to static files?

With Tux, when a URL is requested, say index.html, the system will look
for an existing index.html.gz also.  If the .gz file is smaller than the
regular one -and- the timestamp is the same or older, it will serve
the .gz version instead.

Possible?

Daniel