On 2007.08.09, Jim Davidson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> After reading through all the responses to my "aolserver focus" post,
> it seems to me Thorpe's comments below are the most realistic and
> actionable, i.e., it's the documentation / getting started stuff
> that's insufficient.

Indeed, Thorpe's message was on-the-spot.  As he mentions, there was an
effort a while ago where Matthew Burke and I wrote a draft TOC and
circulated it to several publishers, but we never actually started real
work on the manuscript.

I wish I were disciplined enough to complete such a book ...

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara              | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://dossy.org/