On 5/20/09 11:11 AM, Jim Davidson wrote:
Yup -- agreed.   I was talking with Dossy who says the Trac stuff is
generally out of date anyway, the definitive bug list is still on
Sourceforge (definitive in it's the place, can't say how accurate the
bug reports are).

I would love to hear that the AOLserver community prefers Trac for ticket tracking over SourceForge's tracker and that everyone would be happy if I refreshed the Trac tickets with a current snapshot of SourceForge data, and we could shut down the SourceForge tracker once and for all ...

But, I don't want to kick that hornet's nest again, so I'll let someone else do it this time. :-)

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/