On Tuesday, November 3, 2009 8:02am, "Jim Davidson" <jgdavid...@mac.com> said:
> I like this approach, doesn't need to be perfect performance (PHP
> isn't generally) but more naturally blending the AOLserver API's and
> Tcl stuff into Apache seems smart in the year 2009.
We'd also have to rename it to "Tickle on Tracks" and provide an MVC and ORM
framework, of course!

Didn't AD do a module years ago? I don't think it was integrated beyond
forwarding request; still requiring full, standard AOLserver configuration. Eve
A. even keeps a copy around:
http://www.eveandersson.com/arsdigita/acs-repository/mod_aolserver-1.1

> Question:  Does anyone (really) care about Win32 now?  Poking at the
Well, if we do the above, people might care more than ever; being able to
develop on their Windows box (just like they do using WAMP) and deploy on Linux.

Bas.