On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 04:32:41PM -0500, Jim Davidson wrote:

> Question:  Does anyone (really) care about Win32 now?

The cross-platformness of Tcl and AOLserver have definitely been
useful to me in the past.  In fact I'm still running AOLserver on
Windows today, but essentially as the platform for a custom
network-aware application, not a web server at all.  If I had to, I
could probably code my own minimal replacements for the AOLserver
services I actually used in tclsh, particularly since Zoran's Tcl
Thread Extension already ported (and then improved) the nsv_* APIs,
etc.

--
Andrew Piskorski <a...@piskorski.com>
http://www.piskorski.com/