Personally, I say feel free to do whatever you like with AOLserver on
SourceForge -- I am no longer going to waste my time wrestling with it.

I've created a "canonical" AOLserver github repo, and I have my own
personal fork.  Folks are welcome to pull from either.  Periodically,
I'll post patches (like I did the other day) for review -- if enough
folks feel it's reasonable to merge the change or a variation thereof,
I'll pull it into the canonical repo.  Others are similarly free to send
a pull request to me and we can discuss the patch, etc.

My personal github forks should be considered unstable and/or
development whereas I'd like to keep the canonical repo as stable as
possible.

At this point, what everyone else wants to do -- great, whoever is
willing to actually DO anything, step right up and do it.  I'll grant
whomever the necessary permissions on SourceForge, go wild.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/