The following reply was made to PR mod_rewrite/2478; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alvaro Martinez Echevarria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Robert Blayzor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: mod_rewrite/2478: mod_rewrite broken under virtual hosts
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 05:12:10 +0200 (CEST)

 Hi.
 I've been unable to reproduce the behaviour described in your bug
 report to apache, not even with the example configuration in your
 message. Maybe mod_rewrite has been compiled as a dynamic shared
 object but you haven't put into your server configuration the
 directive (LoadModule) needed to insert it into the running
 daemon (this could happen if you are using with apache 1.3.0
 the same configuration you used with 1.2.X). You might try to
 execute "httpd -l" and check if "mod_rewrite.c" appears in the
 list of compiled in modules.
 Thanks for your bug report and for using apache.
 Regards.

 |   Alvaro Mart=EDnez Echevarr=EDa   |      LANDER SISTEMAS            |
 |        [EMAIL PROTECTED]        |      P=BA Castellana, 121         |
                                  |      Tel: +34-91-5562883        |
                                  |      Fax: +34-91-5563001        |