Hello,

Thanks for replies..  I did manage to run successfully the instruction of
francis tyers. It seems its not integrated with ScaleMT after installing. I am
using the php-api of google.   The english-spanish works well in my ScaleMT. How
do i edit or what lines are needed for the installApertiumAndPairs.sh
So that it will download the language pair from the incubator?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Francis