El ds 10 de 11 de 2012 a les 15:27 +0100, en/na Per Tunedal va escriure:
> Hi,
> I have tried to test this but cannot get it to work. Not even in the
> piar Norwegian bokmål (nb) - Norwegian nynorsk (nn).
>
> Finally I tried the examples in the wiki, but they didn't work either:
>
> kransekake gulrotkake

> (mobiltelefon is lexilised)

From what I could tell you added the paradigms, but didn't call them.

$ echo "Kontaktlinsevæske" | lt-proc -e da-sv.automorf.bin

$ echo "husbil" | lt-proc -e da-sv.automorf.bin

This is after making a minor change. This change is almost certainly not
optimal, but you need to work out what analysis you want, and come up
with examples to test it. Also make sure the constituent parts of each
word to be tested are in the analyser.

> BTW This is only implemented for nouns. Why not for verbs etc?

I guess because noun compounds are more frequent, and more likely to be
compositional than verbs.

Fran