Hi,
yes, your examples work. Now the first part works: splitting unknown
words into parts. What exactly have you changed in the Danish monodix?

I tried some changes in the Swedish monodix: modified the pardefs for
some words to open for compounding. That wasn't successful.

I guess that is the next step, after what ever you did:

Adding compounding to the pardefs for nouns in the source language.
And then doing the same in the target language.

Yours,
Per Tunedal