Hi Felipe,

I have had plans for a long time for a cleanup and fix these issues, but I
havent found the time :-(

However, the code is in SVN, so someone else could fix it.

Otherwise, could you nag me and come with a list of stuff that should be
fixed (and a wish list), then I'll try to find the time after Yeaster.

Jacob

> Hi,
>
> I have installed Apertium on my mobile phone. It's a great peace of
> work, it works pretty well. But, (there is always a but) there is one
> thing that annoys me, the text box where the text to translate should be
> pasted is already filled with a lot of text. A clean button might solve
> this.
>
> Cheers
> --
> Felipe