Hi,

I'm not mentoring in GSoC, but here are my comments about the proposal:

First of all really interesting language pair and I would also say it
has also lots of need! Can you clarify what dictionary are you talking
about when you say "Add nouns to dictionary", etc.? Bilingual
dictionary (bidix) or the monolingual dictionaries (monodix) of Latin
and Russian? Will you use
http://svn.code.sf.net/p/apertium/svn/incubator/apertium-lat/ for the
Latin morphology?

-Joonas