[Apologies for cross-posting]

Hello all,

We're planning to do a massive translation thing for the GSOC flyer again this year. In previous years I've asked you to send translations directly to me. I'm planning to do it a bit differently this year. I've made a GitHub repository:

https://github.com/ftyers/gsoc-flyers

You can:

1) Give me your GitHub username and I'll add you as a collaborator
2) Send me the flyer translation by email and I'll upload it.

Feel free to submit a translation for more than one language. In the archive/ directory you'll find last year's translations ... but the text has changed quite a bit this year.

Thanks! :)

Fran

PS. It would also be great to get photos of the flyer on noticeboards and stuff :)