Hi Aboelhamd,

There is some points in your proposal:

First, I do not think "splitting sentence" is a good idea, each language
has different syntax, how could you know when you should split the sentence.

Second, "substitute yasmet with other method", I think the result will not
be more better if you substituted it with statistical method.

Sincerely,

Sevilay