Hi,
I am Rajarshi Roychoudhury,a second year undergraduate student at Jadavpur
University,Kolkata,India.I have done many projects in Natural Language
Processing,mainly focussing on sentiment analysis and machine translation.

Most of the machine translation have no explicit preservation on the
sentiment of the original sentence,as a result a lot of information is lost
during translation,or else it gives an inaccurate translation.

My idea is to incorporate an information about the sentiment of the
sentence in the hidden layers of the encoder and then send it to a
decoder.I am writing currently a paper on this topic,and hopefully can
incorporate my idea into Apertium translation system.Since it is an open
source project,it will be the best platform to reach to people.

Kindly give feedback on whether this can be a possible project idea,and if
you have any queries on the same.Attached is my resume.

Best,
Rajarshi Roychoudhury