Formally i present my idea in this form:
>From my understanding of RBMT ,

The RBMT system contains:

   - a *SL morphological analyser* - analyses a source language word and
   provides the morphological information;
   - a *SL parser* - is a syntax analyser which analyses source language
   sentences;
   - a *translator* - used to translate a source language word into the
   target language;
   - a *TL morphological generator* - works as a generator of appropriate
   target language words for the given grammatica information;
   - a *TL parser* - works as a composer of suitable target language
   sentences

I propose a 6th component of the RBMT system: *sentiment based TL
morphological generator*

I propose that we do word level sentiment analysis of the source language
and targeted language. For the time being i want to work on English-Hindi
translation. We do not need a neural network based translation, however for
getting the sentiment associated with each word we might use nltk,or
develop a character level embedding to just find out the sentiment
assosiated with each word,and form a dictionary out of it.I have written a
paper on it,and received good results.So basically,during the final
application development we will just have the dictionary,with no neural
network dependencies. This  can easily be done with Python.I just need a
good corpus of English and Hindi words(the sentiment datasets are available
online).

The *sentiment based TL morphological generator *will generate the list of
possible words,and we will take that word whose sentiment is closest to the
source language word.
This is a novel method that has probably not been applied before, and might
generate better results.

Please provide your valuable feedwork and suggest some necessary changes
that needs to be made.
Best,
Rajarshi