Or, if we want to give the user complete control of the blanks between the
output LUs, i.e. if they want a space or not, we can just flush all the
blanks in the patterns before any LUs are output (or after). It's
considerably easier to implement and gives the user complete control over
the spaces between their output LUs.

*तन्मय खन्ना *
*Tanmai Khanna*