As to Andrey's question concerning kaz-rus not working because of a
missing .t4x file, that sounds like a legit packaging error, which I'm
not sure how to fix (I really should learn...)

In the meantime, Andrey, you should be able to just clone the pair and
compile from source (`apertium-get kaz-rus`), which will fix the
missing file issue.¹  This gets around the missing modes as well,² and
will be more future-proof given what Kevin and Tino are discussing.

¹ missing file issue resolved:
apertium-kaz-rus$ echo сәлем деген сөз сөздікте жоқ екен, бірақ басқа
сөздер аударылады ғой  | apertium -d . kaz-rus
@сәлем  сказать  базар  в  словаре @жоқ #<p3>, но  #иной базары  #Поднимать

² missing modes resolved:
apertium-kaz-rus$ echo сөздер | apertium -d . kaz-rus-biltrans

I realise the translation is terrible, and I have no idea off the top
of my head why сөз is mapped to базар in the dictionary, but yeah.

Otherwise, does this help?

--
Jonathan

2 sen 2021, C.a. tarixində 04:23 tarixində Tino Didriksen