I have another question. In Polish "ich" can mean both "their" and
"them". The tagger always chooses the "their" meaning, so I want to
create a negative match, so that if the word is not followed by a noun,
it would choose "them". I'm trying to put it together based on the
documentation but I must be missing something.
REMOVE ICH IF (0 ICH LINK NOT 1 NOUN);
If this worked, it would tag the wordform as an inflected personal
pronoun. What am I doing wrong?
BestGreg
We wtorek, 21 gru 2021 ô godzinie 17:59, Grzegorz Kulik (