Hi!

Normal only in the context of Organic Production only! Part of the
phytotoxicity is avoided by using a much reduced rate in summer.

I meant to say it’s not a rescue treatment for anyone.

it’s either ’normal’ (organic) or completely forgotten (IPM).

I would also say that LLS is quickly being replaced by bicarbonate. And IPM
growers are looking into it as well.

Vincent