Bob Briscoe <i...@bobbriscoe.net> wrote:

> I'm cross-posting 'cos this impacts 3 IETF WGs and interested implementers.
>
> We would like to propose a Bar BoF at the Buenos Aires IETF, about L4S,
> DualQ and solutions to the TCP Prague Requirements.

   This feels like it belongs as a non-WG-forming formal BoF.

   It describes work spanning at least three WGs; and could benefit from
formal scheduling to avoid conflicts with those WGs and others.

   OTOH, it really isn't to the point where a WG charter can reasonably
be drafted. First we must decide whether the work _can_ be split among
existing WGs.

   However this may turn out, I wish to participate remotely.

--
John Leslie <j...@jlc.net>