Aaron,

Thanks for reminding me.
I completely lost track of doing this back in Feb (typically a symptom of my machine crashing, 'cos my own memory got corrupted years ago).

I have requested a room from the secretariat for a 1hr session on Thursday 8 Apr 2016, preferably 9-10am, otherwise 16:20-17:20pm.
I'll confirm on these lists as soon as I know.

If we get 1st choice, apologies to those who were hoping to enjoy the new relaxed 10am start to IETF meetings The 2nd choice was picked in an attempt to avoid any relevant WG sessions, but it does clash with the fun-packed IAOC Meeting Venue Selection Criteria & Procedures BoF.

Cheers

Bob