Well, if they don't *need* the space they shouldn't TAKE the space.

No software on my system has permission to create its own disk.  If I
want another OS, I will determine the amount of HDD space to be
dedicated to it.  If the software can't handle that parameter, guess it
doesn't get onto my system.

Jeezo, people!  Even M$ doesn't have the b*lls to attempt that stunt,
stealing HDD space before it's even used!

l.d.
====

--

Join B'FOR - B'mothers For Open Records
[Associate members of triad also welcome; membership confidential.]

-- Arachne V1.64, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/