Hi

Clarence Verge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 >> Why can't they offer a .ZIP file that doesn't require Windows!?

 CV> Because they are truly stunned. Like most computer users these days,
 CV> they think a computer is windows in a desktop box. What's worse is
 CV> that it REQUIRES Win9x !!

There are 3 packages.
Windows (95/98/ME) installer
Linux installer
ISO image that can be burnt to CD, and installed via booting from
CD/bootdisk

You can also buy the CD, if you don't want to download over 90 MBs

 >> Now I wonder what Voyager web browser (included with QNX) is like.
 CV> If you try the QNX demo disk (1.44mb bootable disk) you can try out
 CV> Voyager. It's not bad, but the demo version has no email.(
 CV> I don't know about the full release.
there is a mail client, but it is not integrated into the browser.

 CV> -  Clarence Verge

CU, Ricsi

--
Richard Menedetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [ICQ: 7659421] {RSA-PGP Key avail.}
-=> Error - Operator out of memory! <=-