Hi

Mike Millen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 RM>  Ricsi>>> I haven't taken a deeper look at it yet, but it looks
 RM>  Ricsi>>> good .

 MM> Was it Clarence I remember mentioning that this was on a bootable
 MM> floppy version of QNX?
yes

 MM> Do you know where I can d/l just the 1.44MB floppy image with
 MM> Voyager (or must I d/l the whole 20-something megs)?
I don't know ...

in the past QNX was only available for paying costumers.
There was a demodisk (1.44 MB ;) to make you buy the whole package.

Maybe somebody still has the disk at home.

 MM> Mike

CU, Ricsi

--
Richard Menedetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [ICQ: 7659421] {RSA-PGP Key avail.}
-=> DOS never says "EXCELLENT command or filename"... <=-