Sam,

Tell me something.

Since you apparently already have all the answers to your question, and
have called to task anyone and everyone who dared to say "You may be
wrong, Sam," ... and you obviously don't want to hear what anyone else
thinks ...

Why did you bother to come to the list to ask the question in the first
place??

l.d.

P.S.  It is considered "installation" when you put the sys & io files in
place in the boot sector.
===

Can you tell us why you bothered

--

Join B'FOR - B'mothers For Open Records
[Associate members of triad also welcome; membership confidential.]