>> I'm searching for an editor that show me two files at the same time.

The freeware dos program, multi-edit handles huge files and includes
a multi window desktop much like windows. You can have multiple windows,
containing multiple files, resize/iconify/move the windows about etc. --
as if you were in windows. But thankfully you are not. Get it at:

        http://www.geocities.com/rlcgreen/txted01.htm#multiedit

Multi-edit also lets you change to a small font so you can see more
of each file in each window.

On this same site you will find other free multi-window editors such
as vim and elvis. However, their windows are not as ``window-like''
as multi-edits. Basically, you get one or more move-able horizontal
lines across the screen, each demarking a separate window that can
have a different file.