You might want to convence them that they have a very nice "All"
inclusive set of 'All browser Friendly eye-candy'.  That not just
Arachne, Geos, Lynx and other DOS based browsers, but Mozilla, Netscape
early versions Mosaic for windows and early IE people still spend Money
as well as all the OS/2, Mac, and Linux future OSs all have browsers and
not necessarily with JS or JAVA!

My 2 cents worth.  I liked Yahoo.  I got all my pictures and news from
Yahoo during Afghanistan.  I was just thinking of going to Yahooo for my
autions, but can't now.

C U

On Sat, 08 Dec 2001 19:35:39 +0100, Frits Westra wrote:

> Thank you for your message, Gregory.

> On 7th December 2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (arachne-digest)
> wrote:

>> I am talking to Yahoo, about re-enabling their "standard"
>> login service

> I've also sent a message about this problem to Yahoo Groups
> using a form on one of their help pages. So far, no reply. Did
> you actually receive a reply or just a confirmation of your
> message?

> (i.e. as opposed to their "secure" login
>> option, which they have now made default-locked).

> I'm still not sure whether it's default-locked on Yahoo's side.
> Could it be that there is something in their HTML code that
> makes Arachne generate an https:// string?

> Cheers,

> Frits Westra -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Have a Goody!
Dan
---This was written by a user of Arachne, New Deal GEOS, and DOS on the WWW!
home http://home.pacbell.net/danlp/index.html
http://www.breadbox.com
http://www.drdos.org
-- Arachne V1.70;rev.3, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/