I got the same message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] in late May/early
June when I was out of town for a week and tried to unsubscribe from
Arachne.  This was also the time the listservice was down, therefore I did
not have a slew of messages waiting for me when I returned.

I was hoping that since Michael P. is back reading the list that he would
take care of the problem.

Roger Turk
Tucson, Arizona

Sam Heywood wrote:

. > There appears to be a genuine problem with the server.  At least one other
. > person on this mailing list besides you has reported an identical problem.
. > I doubt if both of you guys could be doing something wrong.