On Sat,  7 Dec 2002 15:28:51 -0500 (EST), Thomas Mueller wrote:

>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] serves the following lists:

> Glenn, you mean [EMAIL PROTECTED] has all these lists, including many not
> related to Arachne?  I wonder if the spirulina list relates to spirulina, the
> blue-green alga(e) subject of various health claims.

Some of the lists are for rock bands that have sites on the Arachne
server. Skrehule is Michael's band. Spirulina might be a band. You
could subscribe and find out, but chances are you'd never be able
to "unsubscribe". <grin>

I think there's a "query" command that will return info for a list,
but I forget what it is.

Sam Ewalt
Croswell, Michigan, USA
-- Arachne V1.70;rev.3, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/