Kali,

Sorry you lost your tune singing the song ... at one time, BION, I
invented a method of sending full musical scores in pure ascii text.  Of
course technology passed me by long ago, and no one needs it so I think
I have forgotten most of it.  The timing was difficult in places on the
song .. I'll try to do better next time. };>

What messed me up on the definition was that the name of the phobia was
spelt incorrectly! <G>

    The fear of having peanut butter stick to the roof of your mouth is:

        arachibutyrophobia

       butyro = butter  as in butyric acid that give butter taste

       I guess arachi is a root word for peanut??

I went back to Google and searched it out, and I was correct on arachi

 aracho-,arachi-,araki- Greek > Latin: legume; peanut

I also found confirmation that butyro is Latin/root for butter.

So, with the corrected spelling, your Poisoner is abominably correct.
<G>

l.d.
====

-- Arachne V1.70;rev.3, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/