Christian Hesse <l...@eworm.de> on Wed, 2024/05/29 12:19:
> Just two items are left for the milestone, so the final release should be
> imminent now.
>
> https://github.com/systemd/systemd/milestone/33

There had been some more intermediate milestone items, but finally it is
cleared. For last verification 256-rc4 has been tagged, if all goes well the
final version should have no more code changes.

For even more testing I pushed this one to core-testing, though it will not
move to core. I expect the final release early next week, so the risk of
crazy build breakage should be fairly small.

Have fun testing and enjoy the new features!
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Best regards             my address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)