Xavier wrote:
On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 12:28 AM, Henning
Garus<henning.ga...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Here it is. seems a bit shorter this way. I also changed the handling of the
any arch. Checking any alone does not seem very useful, so I allowed multiple
abs roots to be specified.

If I understood abs correctly, there are only 2 trees : i686 and x86_64
e.g. in abs.conf we have :
#
# The architecture to fetch abs for
# Either i686 or x86_64
#
ARCH="i686"

and my i686 tree seem to contain all 'any' packages.

Correct. Ignoring all the variables here... but this is the line from ABS. Note it syncs both the $ARCH directory (i686/x86_64) and the "any" one.
   msg "Starting ABS sync..."
$SYNCCMD $SYNCARGS $INCLUDE $EXCLUDE ${SYNCSERVER}::abs/{${ARCH},any}/ $ABSROOT

So as long as you are checking out the ABS tree using abs, the "any" packages will be alongside the non-any packages.

Allan