Sergej Pupykin schrieb:
I do not want to split packages into /etc, /usr/share and /var folders with kludge symlinking.

Would it be good if I replace /srv/http with /var/www/<package> or something like this?

I would say, use /usr/share/www/ (or similar) for static/php files, and provide proper configuration files that set the correct Alias and Directory directives for popular servers like apache and lighttpd. Users can then use Include directives (in case of apache) to load those confighuration files and enable the web app.