On 13/06/10 19:38, Ananda Samaddar wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:58:38 +0200
Thomas Bächler<tho...@archlinux.org>  wrote:

Am 13.06.2010 02:33, schrieb Alexander Duscheleit:
OTOH the original mail was meant more to alert *users* of
unrealircd, the maintainer should actually already have been
noticed via the bug.

In that case, it seems you chose your list wisely.

On a side-note, Sergej already has published a new pkgrel this
afternoon (2010-06-12 16:40:54 UTC). So the bug is/was already
obsolete before I wrote it.

Good, didn't notice that. I was quite shocked when I read about the
issue.

This is the reason why we need package signing for Pacman.  I'm aware
that some progress has been made and it's being worked on.  Are there
any updates?

Yes...  because package signing magically fixes all upstream issues.

Allan