Hello,

Ken Stevens wrote:
> Mostly I love arch, however (and I know it was done by design, but I
> disagree with that portion) I used and miss the whole info thing,
> especially within emacs. Is there a semi-easy way for me to add the
> info stuff back in to my installation of arch?

I also miss info documentation. Not only for emacs but for many gnu
utilities (e.g. tar, coreutils, ) with small man pages. I have needed it
several times and I was lucky to be online and have X loaded to browse
online docs. But what if not?

Perhaps now that Arch is really widespread, including info docs should
be reconsidered.

Dimitris