On 3/22/06, Aaron Griffin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can you try using the stock kernel instead of archck, and see if that
has any effect whatsoever - you'll have to eliminate possible causes
one-by-one in the fashion.

I have now tried the stock kernel and reinstalling the nvidia drivers to no avail. I am wondering if there is an easy way to roll back my upgrades. I looked at my log and I upgraded on the 28th of February and everything was working just peachy, then everything went down hill about the time that I upgraded on the 12th of March. Or does anybody have any other thoughts?
-Jerry.