On Wednesday 17. January 2007. 18:29, Kevin Monceaux wrote:
> Fellow Arch Enthusiasts,
>
> I might be a new Arch user and thought I'd introduce myself.  Forgive me if
> I ramble a bit.  I'm excited about Arch.  I've found the answers to most of
> the questions/problems I've come across but still have a couple of
> questions.  Feel free to just point me to the appropriate documentation.

Although I'm no expert and fairly new to Linux, I would still like to welcome
you to Arch community. So, welcome!

BTW, nice dogs! I don't own a dog, but I know quite a few people who do, so I
will tell them about the site.

I guess someone else here will give you some *useful* info. Cya around!

Foxbunny