i just tried the loader and the other things listed there. unfortunately
"midisport" is a totally different product than my black box is, so i
had no success there. i even dont know if i really need a firmware
loader..?
thanks for your help

daniel

On Mi, 2007-01-24 at 22:40 +0100, Attila wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2007 16:52 daniel g. siegel wrote:
>
> > i have the blackbox usb-audio-interface from m-audio [2]. im trying now
> > to get it supported under linux. i just googled a bit, but werent able
> > to get some information about it. i also dont know much about the audio
> > interface in linux.
>
> A former colleague said that it is all there and the problem is only to find
> the keywords for google or what you prefer.-)
>
> A search ("m-audio" box linux udev) finds http://usb-midi-fw.sourceforge.net
> where it seems that you need a loader for your firmware which you can get from
> the left side of your link. Perhaps this or one other link from the seach
> helps you to find the solution. Sorry, i have no experience about such
> hardware but it should be nice to see it run with linux.
>
> Good luck, Attila

this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://home.cs.tum.edu/~siegel
gnupg key id: 0x6EEC9E62
fingerprint: DE5B 1F64 9034 1FB6 E120 DE10 268D AFD5 6EEC 9E62
encrypted email preferred