Annabel Lee Enriquez <aenriq...@getty.edu> writes:
>We've heard from many people lately and know that an encouraging
>number of installations of Arches have already taken place! However,
>we're sure that others, who we haven't heard from yet, are working
>with it, too.
>
>It would be very helpful for us, especially in making plans to support
>the system going forward, to gain a better understanding of who is
>looking at Arches and why. It may also allow us to make suggestions
>and refer you to others that are doing similar things.

Just seconding that request, and also hoping that people send their
replies here to the group (or are okay with Annabel forwarding them
here).  Having an overall picture of where Arches is being tried & used
would be very useful.  And, of course, as Annabel mentioned, it allows
people to notice when different groups are trying similar things.

Best,
-Karl