Kai-Christian,

Thanks for summarizing your work with Arches.  Its very gratifying to hear
that you and your team are extending Arches in such an interesting way.
 And thanks in particular for your support of the Arches community.  As you
say, its a difficult task.  Knowing that members like you value the effort
helps tremendously!

Cheers,

Dennis