Rob Gaston <rgas...@fargeo.com> writes:
>Feel free to email me directly at this address (from Google Groups you
>can find it by clicking on my name); I'm also in the IRC channel
>#arches on freenode.net.

Let me please push to keep such conversations here on the Google Group.
Traffic is unlikely to get too high, and if it does, then it's just time
to split into a dev group and a users group (IOw the current group stays
as the users group, and we create another forum for technical
development conversations).

The main thing is not to have GSoC or any other dev conversations ever
get spun off into anyone's private inbox.  "If it didn't happen in one
of the project forums, it didn't happen."

Best,
-K