Hi Sindhu,

Good to hear from you.
The History Visualizer project you mention sounds interesting.
Do you have any links to anything online that you can share with the Group?

Thanks
Keith

Information Strategy Advisor
Capacity Building Team
Strategic Planning & Management Division
Heritage Protection Department
English Heritage

On 25 Feb 2014, at 20:07, "Sindhu Kiranmai Ernala"