Hi all,

I'm Dominic, a first year undergrad CS student at York, UK. I'm a mature
student and also have a BA in Archaeology and Anthropology.

   - what is your interest in Arches?
      - This seems to be a real step towards bringing Archaeology and
      Cultural Resource Management into the information age - it's the sort of
      thing I wished I could have worked on when I studied and worked in
      Archaeology, and look forward to contributing now that I've found it. I'm
      hoping to join in through the Google Summer of Code, but even if that
      doesn't happen I'll hopefully contribute somewhat anyway when I can.
   - where in the world are you working?
      - York, UK.
   - what can you see out of the window? Is there any heritage in your view?
   - Not directly out of my window, but if I step out to the street I can
      see the city walls and Walmgate Bar, and the Minster is only a few
minutes
      walk away.

I have experience in Python, Java, and web development, and some knowledge
of SQL, C, and Android development.

I'm on IRC as Beornwulf, and look forward to getting to know people and
working with you all.

Dominic