Hi,

I'm Ayush Datta and i am third year undergrad CS student at IIIT
Hyderabad,India.

   - what is your interest in Arches?
   - It's a great initiative to help students lean about our culture.There
      are lots of Historical/Archaeological monuments which represents our
      culture and give us an idea about how things were in the past and we need
      to preserve that.
      - I am enthusiastic to contribute for this great initiative.
   - where in the world are you working?
   - I am pursuing a Dual Degree Btech+ MS by research from
      IIIT-Hyderabad,India
   - what can you see out of the window? Is there any heritage in your view?
   - I have seen Monuments like Taj Mahal to Sri Padmanabhaswami Temple in
      Kerala, India where Gold worth billions of dollars was found recently.

I have good knowledge of Android Development, Java , Html and Mysql, Java
web technologies

I have already set up Ares on my virtual machine.
Please guide me on how to contribute to the open source group.
Ayush Datta