Ah, yes - that look like an extraordinary site Chaitanya, thanks for
mentioning it. *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konark_Sun_Temple*
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konark_Sun_Temple>

Anyone else got favourite sites they would like to share? Maybe we should
have an installation of Arches 3 somewhere just to record an inventory of
'Favourite sites of the Arches progect group' for use in demonstrations?

Ed