Hi everyone.
I’m Bojan and I currently work on my post graduate thesis at the faculty of
Cumputer and Information Science, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia. My
goal is to adopt Arches for collection of early watercraft (logboats,
rafts, …), first in Slovenia, and then, hopefully, for the rest of Europe
(maybe even the world). I’m working with Miran Erič at Institute for the
Protection of Cultural Heritage of Slovenia, which recently started global
initiative for a global perspective of invention and development of early
watercraft.

I am currently in Ljubljana, my view includes few old churches and one
medieval castle.

Bojan