From: archesproject@googlegroups.com <archesproject@googlegroups.com> on behalf
of Piyush Shah <piyushs...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2015 5:43 AM
To: edmund....@english-heritage.org.uk; David Myers;
archesproject@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Arches] Re: Signing in

Hi Everyone,

I am Piyush Shah working in Design Innovation Craft Resource Center, CEPT
University Ahmedabad (India) as a researcher currently I am working on
"Building Craft Lab" project  in Gujarat.

Under that project we required to document and create a inventory of
traditional & vernacular buildings of Gujarat.

For that I want to use arches as a inventory management app.

I had started exploring Arches 3.0 and I had join this community for know more
about it.

Thank you

Regards,
Piyush