I'm starting my next attempt!

When installing Arches (Step 4), should I be concerned with messages such
as:

Could not find .egg-info directory in install record for isodate (from
rdflib->-r
/home/couimet/Projects/ENV/lib/python2.7/site-packages/arches/install/requirements.txt

(line 5))
      Running setup.py install for SPARQLWrapper

        warning: no previously-included files found matching 'Makefile'
      Could not find .egg-info directory in install record for
SPARQLWrapper (from rdflib->-r
/home/couimet/Projects/ENV/lib/python2.7/site-packages/arches/install/requirements.txt

(line 5))
      Running setup.py install for html5lib

This is just a sample.

It does finish with the following lines:

 Could not find .egg-info directory in install record for psycopg2==2.5.4
    Successfully installed psycopg2
    Cleaning up...
     30917670  [100.00%]
Successfully installed arches