Hi Alexei,

I did try to install the Arches-HIP package, but I receive the following
errors. This is why I thought that the Arches installation did not work.

(ENV)couimet@ubuntu:~/Projects$ *pip install arches_hip*
Downloading/unpacking arches-hip
  Downloading arches_hip-1.0.4.tar.gz (456kB): 456kB downloaded
  Running setup.py
(path:/home/couimet/Projects/ENV/build/arches-hip/setup.py) egg_info for
package arches-hip

    warning: no previously-included files found matching
'arches_hip/logs/*.txt'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*' found under
directory 'tests'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*' found under
directory 'arches_hip/elasticsearch'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.log' found anywhere
in distribution
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.zip' found anywhere
in distribution
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.DS_Store' found
anywhere in distribution
Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): arches>=3.1.0 in
./ENV/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from arches-hip)
Installing collected packages: arches-hip
  Running setup.py install for arches-hip

    warning: no previously-included files found matching
'arches_hip/logs/*.txt'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*' found under
directory 'tests'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*' found under
directory 'arches_hip/elasticsearch'
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.log' found anywhere
in distribution
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.zip' found anywhere
in distribution
    warning: no previously-included files matching '*.DS_Store' found
anywhere in distribution
  Could not find .egg-info directory in install record for arches-hip
Successfully installed arches-hip
Cleaning up...
(ENV)couimet@ubuntu:~/Projects$